More than 100 communications will be featured in the 15th World Congress on Polyphenols Applications 2022, which will be held on September 28-30 in Valencia – Spain at ADEIT – Fundación Universidad. The meeting will also be livestreamed, so you can watch the conference online.
Polyphenols Applications 2022 Sessions:
- Polyphenols & Microbiota – Recent Advances & Perspectives
- Polyphenols & Health: What We Know
- Technological Innovations in Polyphenols Extraction & Valorization
- Sensory Aspects of Polyphenols
- Polyphenols Applications 2022 – Innovations & Perspectives
- Cannabis & Cannabinoids Workshop 2022
Microbiota, mitochondria, extracellular vesicles, and the sensory aspects of polyphenols will be among the hot topics of this year’s meeting.
Among the questions which will be discussed are the future of application of polyphenols in food, as well as the role of the metabolites of these polyphenols on our health.
To access to the full agenda.
Among Companies who are attending:
- BQC (Bioquochem)
- ElderCraft / IPRONA
- Canurta Inc.
- Ajinomoto OmniChem NV
- Layn USA
Discover all the attendees.
Submit your Abstracts
- Short Oral Presentation Submission Deadline: September 5
- Poster Presentation Submission Deadline: September 12
For more information about Polyphenols Applications Congress, visit the Polyphenols Applications conference site or follow us on our social media: LinkedIn and Facebook.
Contact us at [email protected]