We kindly invite you to join EAU16, the 31st Annual EAU Congress from 11 to 15 March in Munich. This year's scientific programme aims to motivate physicians to develop innovative medical practices and help break new grounds in urological research. A record high of 4,418 abstracts were submitted and we are pleased to announce that our Scientific Congress Office, led by Prof. Stenzl, has selected 1,268 abstracts for our Scientific Programme.
We look forward to meet you in Munich!
Free registration for press
Journalists and medical writers wishing to participate in the 31st Annual EAU Congress can apply for a free registration. Please visit the press page to check the conditions to be eligible for press registration. Online registration is open until 22 February 2016. http://eaumunich2016.uroweb.org/press/press-registration/
Meet the experts
This year we give you the possibility to talk to key influencers of EAU16 on a daily basis. Each day at 16.00 hrs one or two EAU representatives will be available for all your questions at the EAU Press Centre. Check the most up-to-date schedule here: http://eaumunich2016.uroweb.org/press/press-meeting-schedule/
Please e-mail additional interview request to [email protected]
Not-to-be missed highlights of the scientific programme
The Annual EAU Congress is Europe's biggest urological event with specialists and affiliated medical professionals gathering for a critical assessment of clinical practices and key research developments.
Some not-to-be missed highlights:
- Five days of lectures, abstract presentations and debates in over 250 sessions;
- 4 plenary sessions about challenging the evidence, prostate cancer, ageing and the lower urinary tract and urothelial cancer;
- ESU courses and hands-on training sessions
- Section meetings;
- Live surgery in 23 simultaneous sessions;
- 6th International Congress on the History of Urology;
- And much more! Check the full scientific programme here: http://eaumunich2016.uroweb.org/scientific-programme/overview/
EAU Press Office
Abstracts will be available for press one month before the event at the EAU16 Resource Centre. For more information about EAU16 press activities and embargo policy, please check the EAU16 website or contact [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram #EAU16