Scienmag editorial staff reviews all publications before distribution to ensure that content is newsworthy, accurate and in an acceptable format. Attention to the following guidelines will help your publication get speedy approval and distribution on our platform.
- Research results that have not yet completed peer-review, including working papers and preprints
- Editorials, commentaries, op-eds, letters to the editor, or perspectives that are based primarily on individual opinion, not published in a peer-reviewed journal, or not supported by new peer-reviewed research or a recent review of existing research
- Organization-specific administrative news, such as appointments or changes in leadership or faculty; new buildings, facilities, or equipment; new programs or institutes; and ranking announcements
- Expert availabilities, feature stories, public statements, speeches, open letters, Q&As, interview transcripts and other materials not written in a media release format
- News regarding, or websites aimed at, public awareness events or campaigns
- Calls for research paper submissions, award/grant applications, entry in competitions, participation in projects or clinical trials, or donations
- In rare cases, at our sole discretion, news releases that may be perceived to promote biased findings, raise unanswered questions about potential conflicts of interest, and/or carry an advocacy agenda unfounded in scientific research, may be deemed inappropriate for the site.