MIT cybersecurity summit features talks from senior security leaders at DHS, Akamai and BT
On Wednesday, October 31 MIT's Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL) will be hosting a special one-day conference with BT to convene security professionals, government officials and academic experts to talk about key issues in cybersecurity.
John Zangardi, CIO for the Department of Homeland Security, and Mark Hughes, President, BT Security will deliver keynotes.
The event, Securing the Enterprise, will include an in-depth discussion on the frontier of cyber security research happening at MIT, its potential impact, as well as conversations examining the cyber policies coming out of DC and EMEA with former White House policy leaders R. David Edelman and Daniel Weitzner.
WHAT: "Securing the Enterprise" conference
Wednesday, October 31, 2018
8 am – 6 pm (AGENDA)
- President, BT Security, Mark Hughes
- Akamai Chief Security Officer Andy Ellis
- Chief Security Officer at NetScout, Debby Briggs,
- Former White House Deputy CTO Daniel Weitzner
- Former NSC Cyber Policy Director R. David Edelman
- Daniela Rus, director of MIT's largest research lab, the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL)
- Michael Figueroa, Executive Director, Advanced Cyber Security Center
- Founder of Komand now Senior Director, Orchestration and Automation @ Rapid7, Jen Andre
- …and many other security experts in industry, government and academia
MIT's Tang Center, Wong Auditorium, 2 Amherst St, Cambridge, MA 02142
More info: https://securingtheenterprise.csail.mit.edu/
Interviews are available upon request with:
-CSAIL director Daniela Rus
-event organizer Lori Glover, Managing Director of the CSAIL Alliance Program (CAP)
– BT Security President Mark Hughes