We are thrilled to announce the official launch of the JMIR Career Center on the JMIR Publications website. This pioneering platform is set to revolutionize the way healthcare professionals access career development resources and opportunities within the digital health field.
The JMIR Career Center, in collaboration with Naylor Association Solutions, aims to bridge the gap between digital health professionals and their career advancement. As the digital health sector continues to evolve, so too does the demand for skilled and motivated professionals. By providing a dedicated hub for digital health career resources, job listings, and professional development content, this initiative seeks to empower individuals and enhance the digital health ecosystem.
Key Features of the JMIR Career Center:
- Job Listings: Users can explore a wide range of career opportunities in the digital health industry. From administrative roles, to academic and research positions, this platform connects professionals with the latest job openings.
- Professional Development Resources: Cutting-edge resources career advancement include recorded webinars, courses, articles, and tools.
- Resume Building Tools: User-friendly templates and expert guidance tailored for the digital health field.
- Career Advice and Guidance: Insights and advice from experienced professionals in the digital health sector and mentoring opportunities to help guide career choices.
- Networking Opportunities: An opportunity to connect with peers and potential employers within the digital health industry through events, conferences, and webinars.
“JMIR Publications are pioneers of the Open Science movement, known for publishing over 35 leading open access journals that serve to develop the exciting digital health field and making all of our research publications openly available. As we celebrate our 25th anniversary, we’re excited to partner with Naylor in further supporting our international community of researchers, academics, and health practitioners, by providing a sophisticated and robust resource that supports their professional development and access to premium digital health career opportunities.” David Kim, JMIR Publications Director of Partnerships & Open Access Research.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting your career in digital health, the JMIR Career Center can help job seekers achieve their goals.
For more information, please visit https://careers.jmir.org/
Naylor Association Solutions is devoted to building stronger associations. As strategic partners to professional and trade associations in the U.S. and Canada, Naylor offers a comprehensive set of innovative association tools and services that strengthen member engagement and increase non-dues revenue. Our offerings include member communications, management of live and online meetings and events, online career centers, Association Management Software (AMS) and Member Data Platform (MDP), full-service association management and online learning.
Naylor’s team supports its clients with unmatched depth and breadth of expertise and an innovative spirit in solving the unique challenges faced by associations. Naylor also delivers valuable insights through its customized client portals that provide real-time feedback and advanced analytics. Founded in 1969, today, Naylor serves more than 1,600 associations across 80+ industries. Our headquarters are in McLean, Va. with additional offices in Alpharetta, Ga.; Gainesville, Fla.; Schaumburg, Ill.; and Winnipeg, Manitoba. For more information, visit https://naylor.com.
About JMIR Publications
JMIR Publications is a leading, born-digital, open access publisher of 35+ academic journals and other innovative scientific communication products that focus on the intersection of health, and technology. Its flagship journal, the Journal of Medical Internet Research, is the leading digital health journal globally in content breadth and visibility, and is the largest journal in the Medical Informatics field.