Join the first webinar about the Moscow AI experiment
Alongside with the Experiment, the experts of Moscow Center for Diagnostics & Telemedicine created a dataset of chest CT scans with COVID-19. To this date, it is one-of-a-kind, the largest anonymized CT dataset of COVID-19. This dataset can be used to develop, train, and test AI models. AI can help speed up the work of diagnostic services, and that is very important for a large flow of patients. For example, there are 48 outpatient CT-centers (OCTC) operating round-the-clock in Moscow. 112 022 CTs of the chest were performed and analyzed by the AI from April 13, 2020 to May 17, 2020. COVID-19 pneumonia was diagnosed in 53% of cases.
So, experts from different countries will talk about the details of AI application in radiology at the following webinar.
Moderator: Erik Ranschaert, MD, Ph.D., President of EuSoMII, Vienna, Austria.
- How to visualAIze 5000 COVID CT scans daily with 15 minutes SLA? — Sergey Morozov, MD, MPH, Ph.D., Chief Officer of Regional Radiology and Instrumental Diagnostics at the Moscow Department of Health, Russia
- Pathway for successful integration of AI services in radiology — Anna Andreychenko, Ph.D., Head of Medical Informatics, Radiomics and Radiogenomics Sector, Diagnostics and Telemedicine Center, Moscow, Russia
- Demo-session: how it works — Ivan Blokhin, Junior Researcher, Radiology Quality Development Sector, Diagnostics and Telemedicine Center, Moscow, Russia
- Technical issues of the Moscow Experiment — Anton Gorban, Head of Digital Health Innovations Group, Moscow Department of Information Technology, Russia, and
- Victoriya Saprykina, Project Manager in Moscow Department of Information Technology, Russia
- How AI is transforming Healthcare — Craig Rhodes, EMEA IBD for AI/Deep Learning, Health and Life Science, NVIDIA Corporation, Watford, UK
- Arie Povolotski, RADlogics & DRA Medical, Haifa, Israel
- Angel Alberich-Bayarri, Founder & CEO of Quibim Biomarker, Madrid, Spain & Palo Alto, CA, USA
- Sergey Sorokin, Founder & CEO of Botkin.ai, Moscow, Russia
- Irina Fedulova, Lead Scientist of Philips Innovation Labs, Moscow, Russia
Date: June 4, 2020. 18:00-21:00 GMT+1.