Bentham EBooks publishes 'Advances in Organic Synthesis (Volume 11)'
The series presents comprehensive reviews written by eminent authorities on different synthetic approaches to selected target molecules and new methods developed to achieve specific synthetic transformations or optimal product yields. Advances in Organic Synthesis is essential for all organic chemists in academia and the industry who wish to keep abreast of rapid and important developments in the field.
This volume presents the following reviews:
- Recent Progress on Asymmetric Synthesis of Chiral Flavanones, Chromanones, and Chromenes
- Supramolecular Chemistry of Modified Amino Acids and Short Peptides
- The Use of Nanocatalysts in the Synthesis of Heterocycles: A Contemporary Approach
- Synthesis and Applications of 1,2,3-Triazoles
- Ring C-H Functionalization of Aromatic N-Oxides
The 11th volume of the book, Advances in Organic Synthesis, edited by Prof. Atta-ur-Rahman FRS is now available on the Bentham EBooks website on the following link: https://ebooks.benthamscience.com/book/9781681087474/