The Centre for Sustainable and Circular Technologies is delighted to invite you to its online 2021 Summer Showcase: Race to Zero from 7-9 July, 11.00-15.00 BST.
Join us to explore how science and technology can help governments and businesses across the globe in their Race to Zero – featuring guest plenary speakers, industry talks, TED-style talks, debates, PhD researchers’ presentations and more!
Why should you attend?
Keep up to date with the latest developments and future trends in sustainable and green technologies;
- Participate in a unique, multi-disciplinary conference;
- Learn from a wide range of research topics presented by selected speakers;
- Apply relevant ideas to your own work;
- Network with key leaders and collaborators in academia and industry.
Our speakers include:
- Professor Paul Monks, Chief Scientific Adviser of the UK Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Professor Sir Richard Catlow FRS, Professor of Catalytic and Computational Chemistry, Cardiff Catalysis Institute
- Professor Mercedes Maroto-Valer FRSE, Director, Industrial Decarbonisation Research and Innovation Centre (IDRIC), Heriot-Watt University
- Marco Mensink, Director General of Cefic (European Chemical Industry Council)
- Franck Gouéry, Policy Officer for Climate Diplomacy/International Policy Dialogue, European Commission
- Dr Meredith Williams, Director, California Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Professor John Warner, Distinguished Research Fellow, Zymergen
- Dr Jon Wagner, Co-Investigator, Interdisciplinary Centre for Circular Chemical Economy
- Dr Craig Fairgrieve, Scientist, Unilever
- Dr Dhivya Puri, Head of R&D, Fiberight
- Illtud Dunsford, CEO and Co-Founder, Cellular Agriculture
SEE THE PROGRAMME:
Day 1: https:/
Day 2: https:/
Day 3: https:/
Aida De Heras